Monday 29 September 2008

Well Done You

So I have been reading some other blogs this evening and was deeply touched by this one particular post. It really had me catching my breath http://www.clevergirlgoesblog.com/2008/09/gray-area.html it is well written and clear in an understated way. It talks about a marriage that is no more and perhaps with hindsight should never have been even though we all know what we have done and who has been in our lives are all contributing cogs in the wheels of our lives, good and bad..
.
I have been there, I am there, I wish I could be somewhere else but I'm not. I'm living it at the moment and I wonder often whether I will find that little light at the end of the tunnel, whether I am damaged goods now? whether I have too much baggage for one so young? This post is a wonderful reminder that I'm not the only person in the world and that life is big and bright and unpredictable.

No comments: