Friday 3 October 2008

Say it aint so!!

I am not entirely convinced I am normal. I have just been given the date I have to leave my property, it's the 14th October. Yeah not much time eh and no the council still haven't sorted out an alternative and yes I have spoken to the homelessness officer who has told me I have to wait till a bailiff comes to remove me which in actual fact buys me a couple of extra weeks. So you see I should be panicking, maybe crying but I'm not. I really don't feel anything at all. That's right, nothing, Nada, zilch!
.
I have had the obligatory rant to my mum and best mate but that was for their benefit, so they don't go getting me sectioned or something for not being worried. I don't know why I am not worried. I think the worry, I have a multitude of to-do lists in my head about what emotion to show to who but I don't actually feel it.
.
So you see, I really am not entirely convinced I am normal. Is it normal behaviour to pretend to your friends and family that you're stressing out because not stressing out isn't the normal reaction? If that's normal then I am woo-hoo, if its not then..............well quite frankly I'm in trouble!!
.
Or maybe I'm just done with stressing out and worrying. Maybe I have done so much of that this year I've used most of it up??? Is that possible??
.
And I still don't know how they get those little ships in the bottles.

No comments: