Tuesday 9 September 2008

Interviews are horrible

So I am having a busy week really, I have two, yes that's two interviews. The first is at 9am tomorrow and the next is at 3pm on Friday. It would be an understatement to say I'm nervous. excuse my french but I am FUCKING SHITTING it!!!
.
I have a horrible feeling that I am going to leave the house with toothpaste around my mouth, barely brushed hair which is then likely to be rained on. I then have to get the bus for around an hour. 1 whole hour where I guess I will be sat next to the grossest smelling man on the face of the planet whose ghastly stink lingers on me so that when I shake hands with the panel they screw their faces up in a barely perceptible eeeeewww. Then and only then will I realise I have put my nickers on outside my trousers and have a large bogie hanging from my nose just to contrast with the dried crusty weet-a-bix my little boy would have wiped down my blouse.
.
Should be good.
.
The thing is I know in my logical self that none of this is ever likely to happen except perhaps the weet-a-bix part which is highly avoidable if I give him toast. Unfortunately, my unreasonable and slightly over imaginative self seems to be ruling the roost at this very moment. So as a purging tactic I have decided to tell you guys. Its daunting this job hunting thing you know.
.
I have only been out of work for 7 months but I am terrified. You see I want to go back to work. Not only is it financially beneficial but I want it - deep in my gut I ache to go back to work.
.
I am off now for a little R and R before bed. Blade Trinity should do the trick!

No comments: