Thursday 30 October 2008

All Change

I haven't written lately. I've been busy. The world as I know it has changed, for the better but I am wordless because I have no idea where to start and how to not bore you with the details.
.
I have moved me and my little man in with my mum and sister and though I thought it would be really hard I think its turning out to be one of the best decisions but there will be bumps, so watch this space for any possible rants.
.
I am working, it was so nice getting my first wage in 8 months in my bank account. I cannot begin to explain how liberating that felt. It's not a career, just a little office job, but its mine and I love it.
.
I have got to get used to having less privacy and more noise but all in all life is fine.

1 comment:

Optimistic Cynic said...

Congratultions, keep it up yuo give me hope I can cope too.