Tuesday 29 January 2008

I saw a champion today.....

Well they may or may not have been a champion but if they're not they should be.
.
I was taking a leisurely stroll in town on my way to take back 2 pairs of trousers that just didn't fit and there she was. She was at the same school as me although is actually a couple of years older. She was never the most attractive girl but always seemed fairly nice, but my goodness in the years since we left school I never realised how she had changed.
.
No she hasn't done the ugly duckling to swan transformation, she has in fact become a gurner.
.
I am no oil painting and some of the candid photos of me are too horrible to describe but this was something altogether too bizarre not to mention. She walked along with who I can only assume was a relative (obviously the remarkable talent runs in the family) I hate to say it but I couldn't stop looking, they were chatting and she was gurning, quite animatedly without even realising it a strange but addictive talent to watch. I'd liken it to car crash TV.
.
Well I say good on her, she is confident, bubbly and a classy gurner if ever I've seen one.

No comments: